Regaine contains Minoxidil an ingredient that has been clinically proven to stop hair loss in 80% of men and women and even reverse the effects of hereditary hair loss. It is very easy to use: just apply it to you scalp twice daily and within 8 to 16 weeks you should notice that any hair loss has stopped. To maintain it effects however you need to continue using it.
Does Regaine For Women Work?Well apparently it does. Unlike a lot of hair loss products Regaine has a sizable amount of hard evidence backing it. Minoxidil, the active ingredient in Regaine has been used as a treatment for hair loss for 30 years and there is no doubting its effectiveness. If you decide to try Regaine for women studies have show that there is and 80% chance to it will be effective for you.
Side Effects of Regaine For WomenSome users of Regaine report that they experience an itchy scalp after applying it. This can be remedied by only applying Regaine once per day. It may take longer to notice positive results because of this but it will still be effective and hopefully eliminated the side effect. The itchiness can subside after a few weeks of use also, so if you can put up with it you should notice that it improves over time. Certainly by the time that you will notice results – up to 4 months after starting – the itchiness should have ceased.
Regaine For Women Cons
- It can take up to 4 months to notice the positive effects.
- You need to continue to use it if you want to maintain its effects. Stop and hair gained or maintained by it will be lost within 2 months.
- Can cause an itchy scalp for some
Regaine For Women Pros
- Effective in stopping hair loss and promoting the growth of new hair making your existing hair thicker.
- Effective for 80% of women
- Easy to incorporate into you daily routine
- Can be use alongside any other hair styling products.
- Unscented formula – no one will know you are using Regaine For Women
- Does not make your scalp greasy or oily.